How to have a bachelor party in Vegas.
So, have you been tasked with throwing an epic bachelor party in Vegas? Planning a bachelor party in Vegas is relatively easy as Vegas is the perfect destination for a once-in-a-lifetime bachelor bash! Vegas is full of adult entertainment from gambling to strippers – it truly is the perfect place for a groom-to-be to spend his last moments as a free man. As soon as you set foot on the famed Las Vegas Strip, you will be inundated with options. If you want to know how to have a bachelor party in Vegas, we are here to help! We would like to take some of the guesswork away from you and help you to start planning that amazing bash that you and your buddies will be talking about for years to come.
Top Tips For An Amazing Bachelor Party
1. First things first, have a meeting with the groom. You don’t have to spoil all the surprises, but it’s important that the groom is comfortable with the choices that you make. For example, if you decide to hire strippers and the groom feels uncomfortable with that… he is going to have a bad time. The groom is the priority and it’s important that he has an unforgettable time. It’s his party, so let him lead. You can still arrange surprises, but make sure that they are surprises that he will appreciate. It’s also important to run the guest list past the groom. You only want to invite people who are the groom will feel comfortable around so he can let his guard down and have a fantastic time.
2. Make sure to book hotel rooms in a reputable hotel on the Strip. You will want to be as close to the action as possible. This will save you a ton of money on transport. If you stay in a good hotel, you will feel a lot more comfortable and you will be completely ready to party. Remember that the groom shouldn’t have to pay for anything, so choose a hotel that is within your budget.
3. If you do require transport from your hotel to a strip club, remember that many strip clubs will send a free limo out to pick you up. Don’t pay for a limo, why pay for something that you can get for free? Call the strip club of your choice and mention you are celebrating a bachelor party. You may also get some great deals; strip clubs will often have packages for bachelor parties.
4. Always treat the entertainers with respect. An amazing bachelor party can turn sour quickly when an entertainer is treated poorly. Save yourself the hassle of a stripper walking out or even calling the cops. Treat the ladies with respect and you will have a much better experience.
5. Relax. This is important. Make sure you schedule down time and get enough sleep. You want to remain healthy and happy so you can fully enjoy everything Vegas has to offer. Take it easy and go with the flow; it’s a lot more fun that way!